60 - 200 guests
A garden wedding
Having 36 acres of our own manicured gardens and estate means that we have plenty space to erect marquees or tipi tents for your wedding.
For an event of this scale we erect marquees for the ceremony and reception. These can open up at the side to reveal the seascape across to Ailsa Craig and the islands beyond, with a transparent roof section providing views of the castle turrets above; a breathtaking backdrop as you take your vows and then go on to dance the night away.
- Exclusive use of the castle, gardens and grounds
- All rooms and 21 bedroom suites at the castle
- Preparation of the ceremony room or marquee
- A traditional piper for the wedding and reception
As a guide, exclusive use pricing in 2023 starts from £14,950 per day during winter and £18,500 in high season. This includes all 17 Castle bedrooms plus the magnificent Penthouse Castle Apartment and exclusive private use of Glenapp Castle’s estate.
We do have a number of alternative ways in which you can have Glenapp on an exclusive use basis for your wedding, with different payment modules, please do ask us about these.
- Reception drinks - two glasses of champagne
- A selection of canapes
- Master of Ceremonies
- Five course meal with coffee and petits fours - we offer a range of spectacular menus to choose from
- Half bottle of high-quality wine to accompany the meal
- A personal, experienced wedding planner
*Please talk to us about your preferences for food and wine as our Head Chef and our Sommelier will be able to accommodate any specific preferences that you may have.
- From £165 per person for the reception
- For larger wedding receptions over 90 guests, a marquee would be required and we would provide a personal quotation for you
Make an enquiry
Let us provide you with a completely personal proposal and quotation for your wedding at Glenapp. You tell us how you want your day to unfold, any special requests and preferences and we will make it possible.